Isabel is a differential diagnosis tool that allows providers to broaden their differential and enhance their clinical reasoning skills. Isabel is integrated with T System EV to allow single sign on so providers can quickly and easily access the most relevant differential diagnosis recommendations based on their patient’s age, gender, region, and symptoms.
Isabel Pro covers over 10,000 conditions and provides medical professionals with an easy to use tool that helps manage clinical uncertainty. The differential diagnosis generator utilizes algorithms to present results relevant to the patient’s age, gender, and region.
Isabel is an ideal solution for
- Teaching facilities
- Isabel returns potential diagnosis based on clinical findings leading clinicians to consider potential diagnosis that could have been missed
- Reducing readmissions
- 10-30% of medical errors are related to misdiagnosis
- Clinical decision support tools aid in finding the right diagnosis the first time
- Improving throughput times and cost
- Rapidly find potential diagnosis based on clinical findings
- The Institute of Medicine estimates that $17-29 billion is spent annually on unnecessary or inaccurate patient care due to misdiagnosis
Requires an internet connection.